Kaya means ‘rich’ in Malaysia, where Allen is from. It’s pronunciation “Car-ya”, is an unintentional pun as car loan is our speciality. We seek to provide a richness in service and ultimately grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2010, Allen got his first taste of the finance broking world when he worked part time at a family-run firm while completing his finance degree at Monash University. Later he would go on to establish himself as the asset finance expert in a mid tier brokerage firm. In September 2016, he started Kaya Finance, a one man finance operation that aims to add value to your business.
You may be wondering “Why come to us for a loan and not apply directly with the banks?”
Your Kaya Finance broker will:
- Source the best / cheapest loan product for you from the major banks
- Efﬁcient and professional service
- One broker for all your funding needs
- Increase your approval chances
- Protect your credit score
- Represent your interest when negotiating with lenders
- An ASIC-certiﬁed broker you can trust
The main point is with us, you will get someone independent from the banks making sure that you are getting the best finance deal.